STYLE BLOGGER & FASHION STYLIST
Creating your holiday looks for parties and family gatherings should be easy! Here are a few tips to finding the perfect style for you!
2. Shop online. We are so quick to run to our local mall and get something that could end up in the room twice. Avoid this by shopping holiday inspired looks online. This long, red maxi is from Alloy.com.
3. Don’t be afraid of refurbishing an ensemble. Some of those cute little numbers you wore this summer would work just fine for a holiday party. Save money and shop your own closet!
4. Shop vintage. You are bound to have a unique piece when you get an article of clothing from the past!
5. Get a couture ensemble. There are so many designers who are waiting on your customized orders! Stand out from the crowd and ask your local seamstress to design and sew something special for you!
6. Thrift shop! I scored this beautiful, long gold skirt at my local thrift store for less than $10! Paired with my own top, I created a regal holiday look. Don’t sleep on the thrift stores!
7. Shine, Glitter and Sequins! Buy any ensemble that will cause you to twinkle more than the lights in the holiday tree is a hit! Find a dress full of sequins and you will be full of spark at your party!
Holiday party shopping does not have to be a chore! Which of these tips will you use to find your next party ensemble?
ok, I love ALL of these dressed, but that BLACK one is ON FIRE! I love it!!
Lol, thanks dear! 😙
What a fabulous idea. I love all of your ensembles. Thank you for the lift in Monday as I travel to work.
Thank you! ♡
Great idea and you look fabulous in all your outfit…You made thrifty seem elegant awesome!
Thank you! I aimed to do just that! Mission accomplished, lol. ♡
Very nice ensembles! I’m usually not a sequence kind of girl, but that last outfit has me changing my mind!
Thank you! ♡
Glitter is always a go for the holidays!! I’d love to go thrifting one of these days, great tips!
Yesssss! Thank you! ♡
That black dress and your hair is everything… I love it. I wish I could share it on Pintrest… You look amazing!
Thank you! You can share it — no problem! ♡
Great tips!! I am a thrifty girl, we should hook up. I love your style.
Let’s hook up! I’m excited! ♡
Love your style!! And that hair is beautiful
Thank you! ♡
Great outfit suggestions! You are more than ready for the holiday season!
The Block is Haute
Yes, I am! Thank you! ♡
I love thrifting to find vintage pieces that I can add my own items to for a more modern look. That way I know I won’t see my outfit on someone else.
Exactly! Thank you for stopping by! ♡
I absolutely love your second and third ensembles! So classy and chic! Your eye for fashion is amazing as always.
Elle | Elleword.com
Thank you, queen! 👑 💟
I’m a big fan of shine and glitter, especially at the holidays.
Me too! 😄 Thanks for stopping by!
Woop woop! Great suggestions and beautiful outfits. Thanks for the suggestions..
Looking fab, I see a few outfits I would love to wear. I need to find an event to attend so I can get fancy. I love to dress up.
Same here! I dress up for grocery shopping, lol! 😉
Wow amazing outfit!
Thank you, dear! 😙
I adore your style! Great looks! You have me already thinking about what I will wear to the holiday parties!
Yessssssssss! Go get ’em, queen! 👑