STYLE BLOGGER & FASHION STYLIST
Coats or jackets can do more than keep up warm… they keep us chic! Check out my list of 10 coats you must have in your closet for winter! Which ones do you own?
2. The blazer. A plain blazer should be in every closet and can be worn over everything: graphic tees, collar shirts, dresses, sweaters and suit bottoms. | H & M.
3. The long pea coat. Super cold days call for super long coats. Pea coats are warm and classic! I love pea coats, especially brightly colored ones. | Victoria’s Secret.
4. The unique blazer. Where would you find a blazer covered in pearls? It is important to have that conversation starter! Find a blazer cover in sequins, rhinestones, metallic or some unique or irregular pattern for those days you want to stop the show! | Primrose Boutique.
5. The printed jacket. Prints are in and very stylish! I love houndstooth, stripes and polka dots. If you can find these prints in a coats, you have found a keeper! | Christmas gift from hubby. 🙂
6. The short pea coat. Again, pea coats are classic and you can never have too many! In addition to the long pea coat, I always keep a short one! I love a winter white pea coat in winter! So upscale! | Banana Republic.
7. The long printed blazer. Blazers are necessary, but don’t forget the prints! This vintage beauty has a gold paisley print. Shop thrift and vintage stores to find unique prints on your next blazer find! | Vintage.
8. The military style jacket. Military style never goes out of style. This jacket is also vintage and has a unique history behind it! | Vintage.
9. The red coat. Red coats are beautiful in winter, especially during the holidays and against a winter snow. | Calvin Klein.
10. The trench coach. Trench coachs are unisex and very popular. However, try a trench coat in a different material, like wool. This is my absolute favorite winter coat because of its high collar and irregular hem line. | Primrose Boutique.
I had to give you a few more glimpses of this coat! 😉 Which coats do you own? What coats would you add to this list? Thanks for your feedback!
xoxo, Corner Curl Girl