How to Mix Prints: Floral + Houndstooth
Have you ever been afraid of mixing prints? Here are a few strategies in how to do so successfully!
- Keep the colors in the prints in the same family. In the pictured ensemble, my color pattern was black and white.
- Less is more! I have only mixed 2 prints: floral and houndstooth. If I would have added stripes that would have been too much.
- If you want to start slow, mix with leopard print. This is a very common and easy to mix pattern. This season, you can mix camoflauge with ANYTHING (coming up in a future OOTD post!)
- Wear your mixed prints with confidence. This is key… if you are not sure and present yourself this way, onlookers will not be sure either.
- Have fun! Do and be YOU! 🙂
Floral Bomber + Shoes + Purse + Overalls: Shoedazzle. | Shirt: Vintage.
Sunnies: Moorea Seal. | Hair: Zarah Charm.
Corner Curl Girl