STYLE BLOGGER & FASHION STYLIST
Valentine’s Day is tomorrow and many are preparing to send flowers, cards and candy. But have you prepared your closet? There is nothing sexy about damaged pieces in your wardrobe. It is sexy to freshen up! Start with these simple, but frequently ignored steps:
1. Your panties are not saved so stop saving those holy underwear! Where are you going with those on? You don’t feel confident in them and no lover wants to see them. Replace them with fun colored, printed and stylish panties.
2. Add scents to your sock drawer… Not because your socks are dirty and stinky, but to add a pleasant freshness and aroma everytime you open the drawer and pull out those shoes. This is also great for your underwear drawer. Remember when they used to spray the tissue paper at Victoria’s Secret? Same concept.
3. Get rid of unwired underwire bras… They don’t feel nor look good. You are taking a lot of abuse under that one breast too which can lead to scars and discoloration of the skin. Save your boobies, get a new bra.
4. Discard discolored clothing. There is nothing like waving to a friend with a stained armpit or pretending that your grayish or pinkish blouse is white. It’s ok to start over, buy a new one and don’t despise new beginnings!
5. Stop peeping through socks… I love peep toe shoes because they are dainty. But this does not apply to peep toe socks. They no longer even deserve washing machine time. Quit folding them over or wearing them in hopes that no one will see them. They see us… Your toes.
And if you really want to do it big to celebrate the romantic holiday, follow these same steps for your lover’s closet. It beats chocolate because it will last longer…
Share the love!
Corner Curl Girl